smartShift Technologies is seeking an SAP Enterprise Solution Architect to join our ‘ONE by smartShift’ Team, assisting our high quality portfolio of business and clients with the emerging technology trends such as S/4, HANA, Cloud, Mobility and IoT by delivering exceptional results for our clients which ultimately enhances their growth, operations, productivity and effectiveness.
Have you always wanted to have a significant impact on a growing company? Are you tired of large consultancy firms and looking to leverage your SAP knowledge? Are you looking for an innovative and automated approach to help customers? We are hiring! And we are looking for you!
In today’s SAP landscape, it is critical to our customers to continue to drive down the time and cost to moving through SAP’s S4 and HANA technology roadmap. Labor arbitrage and offshoring hold no further gains in this regard and the only viable solution lies in technology automation combined with Agile process innovation.
If you are fiercely passionate about strategic thinking, Agile methodologies for the SAP world, developing new accounts and helping drive SAP Enterprise Customers to ‘quality and success’ , we want you on the ‘ONE by smartShift’ Team as our SAP Enterprise Solution Architect.
Job Details - Major Responsibilities Include
- Drive sustainable business value to our clients
- Identify, clarify and document customer business requirements
- Develop architectural and network designs
- Ensure the solution architecture aligns with customer’s product and business roadmap and adheres to enterprise architecture principles
- SAP road mapping
- Develop and deliver quality customer presentations
- Participate with the sales team in finalizing customer contracts
- Transition Architectural Solutions from Sales to Delivery and ensure adequate handoffs
- Monitor ongoing project delivery to ensure customer expectations are adequately satisfied
- Act as a Trusted Advisor for the customer
- Maintain library of relevant prospect and customer archives
- Develop product management approach to customer solutions
- Successful educational background, BA/BS preferred, Masters ideal
- 10+ years Solution Architecture experience
- 10+ years SAP Solution Architecture experience
- 1+ years of Agile experience (sprint planning, stand-up, etc.)
- SAP system sizing, HANA and S4 landscape architecture design and setup
- Experience with Traditional data center, and Public Cloud hosting alternatives (AWS, Azure, Google, Private, Other)
- Presales and business development expertise
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions with multiple deadlines
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a Project Director or Project Manager on at least 2+ full cycle implementations
- Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Strong communicator, Excellent presentation skills, Team player, Mentor to team, Analytical thinker
- Smart and self-motivated
- Ability to travel 50+% of the time
- Presales and Sales
- Solution Development
- Solution Architecture
- Sales Engineering
smartShift Technologies is a business transformation company with an incredible track record in transforming and managing hundreds of mission critical applications of market-leading organizations of all sizes, leveraging our unique and patented software automation platform.