smartShift Technologies is a business transformation company with experience in transforming and managing hundreds of mission critical applications of market-leading organizations of all sizes - early stage start-ups, mid-market enterprises and Fortune 1000 corporations.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team, responsible for planning, executing and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. Building and managing project teams, reporting to the project sponsor, and ensuring quality control throughout project lifecycles are central to this position. Project Manager is also responsible for managing relationships with client team members and sponsors.
- Develop, execute and manage project and program plans to ensure project is delivered on-time, within budget and to satisfaction of customers
- Manage project schedule, resources, deliverables and timelines
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Ensure regular project status/quality meetings are conducted and development of project metrics and scorecard is accomplished
- Develop and communicate project status report to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure adequate execution of risk and issues management processes
- Partner with the engineering team to scope, plan, and execute weekly customer commitments
- Participate in client workshops throughout projects.
- Ensures quality of customer deliverables.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years experience in Project Management
- 3-5 years experience in End-to-End SAP projects
- Engineering background
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Experienced in agile methodologies and tools.
- Extensive experience managing cross-functional and geographically distributed project teams
- Outstanding analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated with excellent prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Technical experience which can include development lead, ABAP projects, Upgrades/Unicode Conversions/HANA migration, and end-to-end projects
- Experience in a consultancy firm is a plus
- Ability to travel 50%+ of the time