smartShift Technologies is a business transformation company with experience in transforming and managing hundreds of mission critical applications of market-leading organizations of all sizes - early stage start-ups, mid-market enterprises and Fortune 1000 corporations. We are leading the enterprise software management revolution. Through our innovation in automation, we have radically changed the way companies transform and manage their enterprise systems. We have proprietary technology in automated code transformation that has been utilized in SAP to revolutionize updates to Fortune 500 companies. We also deliver large scale cloud transformation projects along with continued managed services in Amazon Web Services, Windows Azure, and other leading cloud technologies.
Our working culture combines the meritocratic approach of responsibility and compensation with swarm intelligence: we work as one team concentrating on deliverables under situational leadership. At smartShift our customers are in the center of our activities and we take the risk to get actual results for them. We live an open and transparent culture which means we are honest with ourselves. Nevertheless, each team member embodies and appreciates accountability and reliability following the principle “I will be the change I seek”.
At smartShift, you will have the opportunity to work in a unique startup atmosphere - learning something new every day while still experiencing top of the line delivery. We like to dress casual, work smart, and constantly challenge the status quo.
smartShift Technologies is headquartered in New York, with offices in Germany and India.
smartShift Technologies is looking for a SAP Basis Technical Lead/Architect to join our Bangalore team.
- Providing high-level architecture for system sizing and HANA landscape including HA/DR
- Assessing the HANA, S/4 HANA migration for our prestigious fortune 500 Customers
- Executing HANA migration for SAP systems including ECC, BW, SCM, and CRM
- Accountable for data volume management including data reduction during HANA Migration, evaluation of data growth, proving recommendations for standard and custom data archiving
- Complete POC’s for various customer initiatives; Setup internal POC’s for migrating SAP applications to the cloud
- Train and mentor team members to upgrade their skills on BASIS
- Build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with team members across globe and customer stakeholders
- Participate in pre-sales process to help with estimates, client presentations etc.
- Create or maintain architectural artifacts like architectural overview, architectural decisions, integrations diagram
- Collect/review and validate integration, non-functional, security, sizing, performance and operations requirements
- Collaborate with other technical team members globally and create a forum for sharing knowledge
- Come up with innovative ideas to improve quality in delivery
- Analyze SAP and partner roadmaps along with market trends to determine their potential impact
Skills & Experience
- Hands on experience in SAP system sizing /HANA Land scape Architecture design and setup.
- HANA migration experience using SUM/DMO from Oracle/DB2 to HANA database
- In depth knowledge of SAP Basis in a single global instance across multiple environments
- Experience on migration of on premise SAP systems to cloud is desirable
- Experience in Hana Installation and Troubleshooting
- Knowledge on infrastructure specially cloud infrastructure is desirable
- Strong working knowledge of SAN, OS, network, disaster recovery, high availability, and other advanced hardware concepts, clustering and VMWare etc.
- At least 3 years of experience as a technical lead - coaching, presenting architectural/design elements to customers and team members
- Should possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Consistent incorporation of best practices and standards in delivery
- At least 4+ years handling customers directly
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills – should be able to influence customer stakeholders
- Team player and ability to work proactively, provide mentorship and directions to the team and making technical decisions independently
- BE/MCA or equivalent area
- 8+ years of software industry experience, 2+ years’ experience as an SAP Basis lead/architect
- SAP Certifications for OS/DB migration
- SAP HANA technology consultant certification
- Experience as a Basis consultant or lead or architect mandatory
If you are client focused, open communicator, quality conscious with an eye for technology, here is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow in a fun loving and challenging workspace.