smartShift Technologies is a business transformation company with experience in transforming and managing hundreds of mission critical applications of market-leading organizations of all sizes - early stage start-ups, mid-market enterprises and Fortune 1000 corporations. We are leading the enterprise software management revolution. Through our innovation in automation, we have radically changed the way companies transform and manage their enterprise systems. We have proprietary technology in automated code transformation that has been utilized in SAP to revolutionize updates to Fortune 500 companies. We also deliver large scale cloud transformation projects along with continued managed services in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and other leading cloud technologies.
Our working culture combines the meritocratic approach of responsibility and compensation with swarm intelligence: we work as one team concentrating on deliverables under situational leadership. At smartShift our customers are in the center of our activities and we take the risk to get actual results for them. We live an open and transparent culture which means we are honest with ourselves. Nevertheless, each team member embodies and appreciates accountability and reliability following the principle “I will be the change I seek”.
At smartShift, you will have the opportunity to work in a unique startup atmosphere - learning something new every day while still experiencing top of the line delivery. We like to dress casual, work smart, and constantly challenge the status quo. smartShift Technologies is headquartered in Boston, with offices in Bangalore (India), Mannheim (Germany) and New York (United States).
smartShift Technologies is looking for SAP Basis Support Engineer(s) to join our Bangalore team.
- Triage issues and resolve per SLA’s; Escalate as and when required; Work in shifts to address customer support issues
- Resolve issues related to STMS/CTS+, Security, Solution Manager, application security etc.
- Triage issues on BW, PI, SCM, CRM, ERP etc. on cloud platform(s) and either solve or assign tickets to relevant teams
- Perform some data volume management activities including data reduction during HANA Migration, evaluation of data growth, providing recommendations for standard & custom data archiving
- Troubleshoot HANA based systems at OS layer
- Complete Proof of Concepts (POC’s) for various customer initiatives
- Execute HANA migration for SAP systems including ECC, BW, SCM, and CRM
- Collaborate with other technical team members globally and create a forum for sharing knowledge
- Continuously learn and upgrade BASIS skills for various migration scenarios
- Adapt best practices and standards while fixing issues
- Create documentation for routine processes and/or any changes introduced and share knowledge with team members
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Hands on experience in SAP system sizing / HANA Land scape design & setup
- Strong project work experience in STMS transport and CTS+
- Strong knowledge & hands on experience in technical planning, installations, upgrades, maintenance of SAP modules on cloud
- HANA migration project experience using SUM/DMO from Oracle/DB2 to HANA database
- In depth knowledge of SAP Basis in a single global instance across multiple environments
- Experience on migration of on premise SAP systems to cloud
- Experience in Hana Installation & troubleshooting
- Knowledge on infrastructure specially cloud infrastructure is a big plus
- Experience in SAP BW, PI, SCM, CRM on cloud troubleshooting
- Strong working knowledge of SAN, OS, network, disaster recovery, high availability, and other advanced hardware concepts, clustering and VMWare etc.
- Should possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Consistent incorporation of best practices & standards in support
- Fair knowledge on data volume management including data reduction during HANA Migration, evaluation of data growth, proving recommendations for standard and custom data archiving
- Strong documentation skills & experience in creating technical documentation
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) & interpersonal skills; Proactive communicator; Optimal communication on resolution of issues
- BE/MCA or equivalent area
- 2+ years of software industry experience, 1+ years’ experience as an SAP Basis Engineer
- SAP Basis Certifications is a big plus
If you are client focused, open communicator, quality conscious with an eye for technology, here is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow in a fun loving and challenging workspace.
Please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org