smartShift Technologies is a business transformation company with experience in transforming and managing hundreds of mission critical applications of market-leading organizations of all sizes - early stage start-ups, mid-market enterprises and Fortune 1000 corporations. We are leading the enterprise software management revolution. Through our innovation in automation, we have radically changed the way companies transform and manage their enterprise systems. We have proprietary technology in automated code transformation that has been utilized in SAP to revolutionize updates to Fortune 500 companies. We also deliver large scale cloud transformation projects along with continued managed services in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and other leading cloud technologies.
Our working culture combines the meritocratic approach of responsibility and compensation with swarm intelligence: we work as one team concentrating on deliverables under situational leadership. At smartShift our customers are in the center of our activities and we take the risk to get actual results for them. We live an open and transparent culture which means we are honest with ourselves. Nevertheless, each team member embodies and appreciates accountability and reliability following the principle “I will be the change I seek”.
At smartShift, you will have the opportunity to work in a unique startup atmosphere - learning something new every day while still experiencing top of the line delivery. We like to dress casual, work smart, and constantly challenge the status quo. smartShift Technologies is headquartered in Boston, with offices in Bangalore (India), Mannheim (Germany) and New York (United States).
smartShift Technologies is hiring a seasoned SAP Technology Architect to join our Bangalore team.
- Accountable for technology architecture for smartShift upgrade and migration projects
- Provide hands on contribution towards solution development and automation design
- Mentor team leads and project managers in solving technology problems
- Interact with global clients, build relationship with client stakeholders and provide support on projects
- Demonstrate smartShift solutions and methodology to partners
- Participate in co-development of solutions with customer teams or SAP teams
- Create prototypes of solutions; Outline solution options (SAP upgrades/migrations and custom code management) for bridging the gap between customer expectations and SAP solutions
- Assist in pre-sales initiatives; Come up with solution options, effort estimation, and technical risks identification and mitigation
- Create whitepapers, blogs around technical topics to share knowledge within employees and increase branding
Skills & Experience
- Past experience in developing and architecting SAP ABAP solutions
- Experience in custom code management in upgrades / EHP including SPAU/SPDD
- Hands on experience in developing SAP applications using various design frameworks including MVC, Floor PlanManager
- Past experience in estimation and planning of solution
- Experience in SAP application tuning to improve performance of application, mitigate security risks, improve code quality and lifecycle management
- Possess Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager applications including ChaRM
- Possess thorough knowledge in Transport Management, development and project environments and development life cycle management
- Must possess very good written and verbal communication skills; should be able to influence client stakeholders
- Knowledge in advanced applications like SAP Retrofit is good to have
- Knowledge of SAP testing, TAO, BPCA is good to have
- Prior exposure on SAP HANA and S4 HANA projects is good to have
- SAP /open.sap.com certification is good to have
- Past exposure working on projects utilizing agile methodology is desired
- Past exposure to SAP HANA modeling and native development is desired
- Exposure to SAP BOPF framework is desired
- Any exposure to SAP FIORO, UI5 is desired
- BE/MCA or equivalent area
- 8 to 14 years of total IT industry experience
If you are client focused, open communicator, quality conscious with an eye for technology, here is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow in a fun loving and challenging workspace.
Please email your updated resume to email@example.com