smartShift Technologies is a business transformation company with experience in transforming and managing hundreds of mission critical applications of market-leading organizations of all sizes - early stage start-ups, mid-market enterprises and Fortune 1000 corporations.
We are seeking a SAP Tools Analyst to join our team, responsible for executing smartShift’s patented toolset to transform client enterprise systems. smartShift technology transformation projects are structured to achieve proven and measured outcomes.
- Support SAP transformation to HANA projects
- Execute tasks directly related to the delivery of all technical items committed to in the engagement. This includes but is not limited to manipulation of smartShift proprietary tools.
- Identification of & escalation to the manager, of all tasks requiring assistance from R&D and/or ABAP resources.
- Working with R&D and/or ABAP resources, as needed per above.
- Provides feedback for tool improvement and changes to R&D organization
- Assist project team and customers with the setup and configuration of smartshift tools
- Operates smartshift tools during project execution.
- Providing detail technical analysis to the client.
- Provide technical and design leadership to build customer solutions based on Agile principles
- Generate high-quality project documentation including test plans and business and technical design documents.
- Participates with client technical resources to collect information in support of analysis and transformation.
- Runs the automated transformation to transform client code.
- Provide technical assistance to the offshore ABAP team.
- Supports issue diagnosis and resolution.
- Participate in client workshops throughout projects.
- Ensures quality of customer deliverables.
- Provide client and project management on smaller projects as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Hands on experience with SAP ABAP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Exposure to agile methodologies and tools.
- Prior experience in development or technical consulting roles for an enterprise software or consulting company.
- Wiling to travel 30-50% of the time.