As an employee of our fast growing EMEA organization, your primary role is the management and business ownership of one of our strategic large accounts (key account). You will capitalize on the existing long term and strategic customer relationship by expanding this relationship and tapping unused potential within the customer organization. In addition, you will be responsible for the acquisition of selected new large clients predominately inSwitzerland and France. The key account has its corporate headquarters in Switzerland near Geneva, is an international company with many subsidiaries and brands around the globe. Your working location can be home office based in Switzerland or France.
Due to the fact that we operate in a rapidly growing market with a service/solution combination that not only receives consistent excellent references, but that also has few competitors, we exhibit a remarkable sales potential. Your role includes:
- End-to-end management of the key account
- Creation and implementation of a sales strategy and key account plan
- Manage and safeguard the existing revenue as well as significant expansion of the existing business within the same account
- Monitor and oversight of project execution and -success
- Independent identification and development of new business opportunities as well as their coordination with our company senior management
- Lead regular key account meetings to provide updates on the status/progress of the account
- Ensure customer satisfaction by carefully managing involved stakeholders
- Manage communication with the customer at all levels, from the project level to the executive management
- Identification, acquisition, and management of additional large accounts at executive level
- Engage in close coordination with the individual departments of smartShift Technologies
- Prepare and conduct presentations given at all level of the customer organization with attention to detail and diligence
- Create and track contract proposals and initiate other legal frameworks if needed
- University degree in business administration, computer science, or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the Enterprise Software/Solution Business
- Proven track record managing one or more large Key Accounts
- Experience in managing complex sales cycles within a project orientated business, ideally in the area of SAP applications, –systemsand –consulting.
- Thorough understanding of the SAP Solution Landscape
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Ability to communicate at C-level
- Independent driven personality, with the will to succeed – being assertive without compromising on flexibility and being a team player
- Ability to evidence convincing performance through very good references
- Fluency in French and English is a must – German language skills are a plus
- Experience in CPG, Automotive and Manufacturing Industry is a plus
- Great commitment, speed, and professionalism
- Ability to react flexibly to customer requests including the ability to travel approximately 50% of the time to customer sites (within Europe)
Reporting to: General Manager EMEA
smartShift Technologies is a business transformation company with experience in transforming and managing hundreds of mission critical applications of market-leading organizations of all sizes - early stage start-ups, mid-market enterprises and Fortune 1000 corporations, by leveraging our unique and patented software automation platform.
To support one of our strategic large accounts we are expanding our European team and are currently looking for a leader to manage and extend the existing business relationship with that key account.