Deliver enterprise IT transformations and modernization with unmatched speed, accuracy and predictability.
As systems age and the technological landscape continues to evolve, your enterprise IT costs and resource requirements are continuing to escalate at an alarming rate. At smartShift, we believe companies should never find themselves stuck in the past. No organization should be held back from business advancement because of a burdensome legacy IT portfolio, including heavy maintenance requirements and insufficient technological flexibility.
We help organizations overcome challenges related to rising ownership costs, ERP and other key systems, integration challenges tied to mergers and acquisitions, slow or broken applications, security vulnerabilities, on-premise mainframes running dated applications or an accumulation of technical debt, tying up IT resources with maintenance and re-work rather than innovation.
The smartShift Approach
Radically faster than the outdated, manual approach, smartShift automation enables you to transform your IT infrastructure to more efficient, better performing systems to ‘get them clean’. You’ll be able to remediate existing issues, migrate to state-of-the-art versions and platforms, optimize performance, reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and support a renewed focus on innovation.
In addition, our approach leaves a framework in place that helps your systems ‘stay clean’. Old and cumbersome systems become smaller, modern, compliant, higher performing and flexible. Then they’re put on autopilot to stay that way.
Our powerful, proven automation technology can successfully address a number of technological and business challenges. Here are just a few examples:
- Efficient Application Lifecycle Management: Manage the entire application lifecycle subject to an SLA - reducing future ‘lights-on’ IT spending.
- Rapid Migrations: Deliver rapid upgrades and migrations for ERP and other core systems, especially SAP® upgrades, EhP deployments and SAP HANA® migration.
- Easier Cloud Transitions: Migrate key systems from on-premise hardware and software to the Cloud or make existing infrastructure Cloud-ready.
- Faster Responses to Business Changes: Consolidate and optimize system landscapes or adapt to structural requirement changes brought about by mergers and acquisitions and other types of business evolution.
- Big Data: Harness big data more effectively, including SAP HANA® migration.
- Technical Debt Reduction: Retire limited and resource-draining legacy applications and platforms – supporting an extensive list of application languages.
- Application Performance Optimization: Improve your performance, maintainability and security for your key applications.
- Enterprise Cloud Efficiencies: Manage your infrastructure according to your architectural configuration and performance specifications - ensuring smooth, cost-effective Cloud operations.