smartShift Technologies is looking for a seasoned SAP Technology Architect to join our Bangalore team.
- Technology Architecture of smartShift Upgrade and Migration projects
- Hands-On Solution Development and Designing Automation
- Mentoring Team leads and Project Managers in solving technology problems
- Interaction and Support Clients, Partners in Demonstrating tools and methodology
- Co-Development of solutions with customer teams or SAP teams.
- Creating prototypes of solutions and showcase solutions to fill the gaps of SAP solutions focusing SAP Upgrades/Migrations and Custom Code management.
Skills & Experience
- SAP-ABAP knowledge in Development and Architecture
- Experience in Custom Code management in Upgrades / EHP including SPAU/SPDD
- Working experience in developing SAP Applications using various design frameworks including MVC, Floor PlanManager.
- Estimation and Planning of Solution Development
- SAP Application tuning for Performance , Security, Code Quality and lifecycle management
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager applications including ChaRM
- Thorough knowledge in Transport Management, Development and Project environments and Development life cycle management.
Good to have:
- Advanced applications like SAP Retrofit
- Knowledge of SAP Testing, TAO, BPCA
- SAP HANA and S/4HANA knowledge
- SAP / open.sap.com certifications
- Agile development practices
- SAP HANA modeling and native development
- SAP BOPF Framework
- SAP FIORI, UI5
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent area
- 8 – 14 years of total work experience