Enterprise Solution Architect
At smartShift, the ESA is the lead technical resource enabling customers to take advantage of our advanced system transformation capabilities, specifically to simplify, standardize, and modernize the custom ABAP code in enterprise SAP systems through smart automation. smartShift’s patented automation enables SAP customers to automatically re-mediate and enhances literally millions of lines of code without manual labor. As an ESA you’ll define solutions for customers incorporating this powerful technology and be the hands-on technical lead leveraging our tools. As an ESA at smartShift, you’ll do amazing things like remediating and optimize a Fortune 50’s entire custom SAP code base for S/4HANA in only a few hours.
- Act as the “glue” that binds the technical team to smartShift RAD.
- Provide architectural direction on how an engagement’s technical deliverables will be satisfied and provide support for the technical aspects of engagement planning.
- Provide a detailed level of technical/product expertise to the account team, representing how smartShift’s products/solutions solve specific client problems.
- Perform technical presentations/demonstrations of smartShift’s products/solutions.
- Be a part of sales pursuit team and contribute to proposal development.
- Visit clients in support of projects and sales.
- Author white papers, present at conferences, and acts as a “Technology/Solution Evangelist” for smartShift.
- Train other members of the organization on how to use our automation products, and other areas of technical expertise relevant for our customer.
- Be a key member of bleeding edge projects supporting customers as they upgrade to the latest SAP technology and take advantage of advanced capabilities when running SAP on public cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience with SAP, primarily in custom development.
- Familiarity with all manner of SAP ABAP custom object types.
- Experienced on multiple SAP project lifecycles.
- Experienced with SAP upgrades and migrations, especially HANA.
- Knowledgeable of public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP). Certification a plus.
- Knowledgeable about modern software development approaches, architectures, and development life cycles.
- Unsatisfied with doing things via the status quo and always looking for more efficiency and automation, a DevOps mindset.