smartShift at a glance
smartShift modernizes, moves and manages SAP applications, for industry-leading companies seeking to realize the full potential of S/4 HANA and hyperscale cloud infrastructure. Leveraging smartShift’s Intelligent Automation Platform, smartShift clients complete SAP system transformations exponentially faster and with significantly less risk. They upgrade to S/4 HANA in a matter of months, minimize disruption to their business, while freeing up their limited IT resources for higher value, more strategic work. smartShift’s automation has been used to modernize over 1,000 SAP systems, analyze and convert 2 billion lines of code while achieving an error rate of less than 0.1%. For more information, visit www.smartshifttech.com. We are looking for a full-time Business Development Manager – France (m/f/d)
Are you an ISV, SAP, or Cloud Migration sales professional looking to take your sales career to new heights? Do you want to work with a company – and with a product – on the fast track? smartShift is looking for motivated individuals to grow our Channel Sales team. This team is responsible for identifying new opportunities within our strategic partner channels, through prospecting and building relationships with their teams to build a sales pipeline for new logos. The focus lies in providing valuable content to demonstrate smartShift’s capabilities and present the company’s benefit as a long-term Business Development Representative.
- Collaborate with the VP of Business Development to develop and execute go to market strategies within France
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline for acquiring strategic new logos
- Identify expansion opportunities for our largest and strategic partners
- Close the transactional business for the enterprise team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- More than 5 years of experience in executing prospecting and pipeline generation strategies for SaaS, PaaS, or Cloud Infrastructure based solutions in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Profound experience in driving a high volume of all sorts of outbound activities communicating the business impact of a portfolio solution to technical and business customers
- Proven success in supporting Enterprise Field teams in a multi-product software (SAP) or cloud migration environment
- High intrinsic motivation, excellent goal-setting skills as well as collaborative mindset
- Excellent French and English language skills (written and spoken), German language skills are considered an add-on
- Willingness to travel about 25%
- Challenging & diverse: a job in an international IT company with challenging and diverse projects for high-class clients that encourages contributing new ideas and pushing new projects ahead.
- Communicative & inclusive: our company culture promotes team spirit as well as open communication and cooperation among all colleagues and managers.
- Comprehensive benefits: including 30 days of annual leave, subsidized ticket to public transport (so-called Jobticket), subsidized usage of bicycles (so-called JobRad), capital-forming payments, different working time models, height-adjustable desks, up-to-date technical equipment as well as free beverages and fruits – located in a new office space in the heart of Mannheim and Munich.
- Team building: regular team events and celebrations make us grow closer together as an innovative and highly motivated team.