smartShift Technologies is looking for an experienced Corporate Recruiter to join our team.
- Lead efforts to find, attract, and hire top talent with backgrounds in various fields including, but not limited to Sales, SAP, IT, Marketing and Technical Marketing, Accounting & Finance, and customer-facing Pre-Sales & Engineering.
- Perform full-cycle candidate sourcing to locate passive & active candidates for open positions.
- Create and implement innovative sourcing methodologies to meet current and anticipated staffing needs using traditional advertising and networking, social media campaigns, and e-marketing via other contact management and social media avenues.
- Utilize applicant tracking system to manage candidates and post & manage positions.
- Assist in coaching your hiring managers during the candidate consideration process.
- Identify & screen candidates, conduct phone interviews, schedule interviews, conduct reference checks, and send offer letters.
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience through every stage of the interview process.
- Research, plan, and attend professional and college career fairs as well as networking events.
- Ensure all work is compliant with employment laws and regulations.
Skills & Experience
- Pro-active nature, assertive and resourceful, while being diplomatic, as required to succeed in a fast-paced HR/Recruiting Department.
- Highly organized and team-oriented, with the ability to work independently, meet deadlines, handle multiple tasks, and exercise sound judgment with minimal supervision.
- Able to independently manage initiatives and projects.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, job boards, social media.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels.
- Exercises discretion with confidential information related to the Company and its employees.
- Business and/or Technical Degree with relevant recruiting experience. MBA is a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience in technology sourcing and recruiting, SAP or software experience a plus.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills to communicate effectively with executive management
- Demonstrated quick learner and process minded
- Strong team and individual worker
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Analytical, strategic thinker
- Hands-on mentality and unafraid to take ownership
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, GSuite)
- Experience Recruiting with SAP or in a software/technology consulting work environment a plus