smartShift at a glance
smartShift modernizes, moves and manages SAP applications, for industry-leading companies seeking to realize the full potential of S/4 HANA and hyperscale cloud infrastructure. Leveraging smartShift’s Intelligent Automation Platform, smartShift clients complete SAP system transformations exponentially faster and with significantly less risk. They upgrade to S/4 HANA in a matter of months, minimize disruption to their business, while freeing up their limited IT resources for higher value, more strategic work. smartShift’s automation has been used to modernize over 1,000 SAP systems, analyze and convert 2B lines of code while achieving an error rate of less than 0.1%. For more information, visit www.smartshifttech.com.
We are looking for a full-time DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- You will code automation scripts and define operating processes for smartShifts cloud infrastructure hosting SAP systems
- Cloud-native developer enjoying digging into the details of Networks, Linux, Databases, S3 etc.
- Familiar with scripting and operating complex cloud application landscapes (using Ansible, Terraform, Bash, Python etc.)
- SAP knowledge not required but welcome
- Highly addicted to quality
- Quick learner / self-motivated
- Enjoy teamwork
- Fluent English and/or German skills
- Challenging & diverse: a job in an international IT company with challenging and diverse projects for high-class clients that encourages contributing new ideas and pushing new projects ahead.
- Communicative & inclusive: our company culture promotes team spirit as well as open communication and cooperation among all colleagues and managers.
- Comprehensive benefits: including 30 days of annual leave, subsidized ticket to public transport (so-called Jobticket), subsidized usage of bicycles (so-called JobRad), capital-forming payments, different working time models, height-adjustable desks, up-to-date technical equipment as well as free beverages and fruits – located in a new office space in the heart of Mannheim and Munich.
- Team building: regular team events and celebrations make us grow closer together as an innovative and highly motivated team.