smartShift at a glance
smartShift modernizes, moves and manages SAP applications, for industry-leading companies seeking to realize the full potential of S/4 HANA and hyperscale cloud infrastructure. Leveraging smartShift’s Intelligent Automation Platform, smartShift clients complete SAP system transformations exponentially faster and with significantly less risk. They upgrade to S/4 HANA in a matter of months, minimize disruption to their business, while freeing up their limited IT resources for higher value, more strategic work. smartShift’s automation has been used to modernize over 1,000 SAP systems, analyze and convert 2B lines of code while achieving an error rate of less than 0.1%. For more information, visit www.smartshifttech.com.
We are looking for a full-time Front End Specialist (m/f/d)
- Design and implement the web interface for smartShifts automation services
- Design and implement system operations tools
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent vocational training
- Experience with popular frameworks (Angular.js, React, Vue.js, etc.)
- Familiar with cloud deployment (git, CI, etc.)
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken)
- German language skills are considered an add-on
- Collaborative mindset in combination with a willingness to learn as well as intrinsic self-motivation
- Challenging & diverse: a job in an international IT company with challenging and diverse projects for high-class clients that encourages contributing new ideas and pushing new projects ahead.
- Communicative & inclusive: our company culture promotes team spirit as well as open communication and cooperation among all colleagues and managers.
- Comprehensive benefits: including 30 days of annual leave, subsidized ticket to public transport (so-called Jobticket), subsidized usage of bicycles (so-called JobRad), capital-forming payments, different working time models, height-adjustable desks, up-to-date technical equipment as well as free beverages and fruits – located in a new office space in the heart of Mannheim and Munich.
- Team building: regular team events and celebrations make us grow closer together as an innovative and highly motivated team.