smartShift at a glance
smartShift modernizes, moves and manages SAP applications, for industry-leading companies seeking to realize the full potential of S/4 HANA and hyperscale cloud infrastructure. Leveraging smartShift’s Intelligent Automation Platform, smartShift clients complete SAP system transformations exponentially faster and with significantly less risk. They upgrade to S/4 HANA in a matter of months, minimize disruption to their business, while freeing up their limited IT resources for higher value, more strategic work. smartShift’s automation has been used to modernize over 1,000 SAP systems, analyze and convert 2 billion lines of code while achieving an error rate of less than 0.1%. For more information, visit www.smartshifttech.com. We are looking for a full-time Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
- Work closely together with our Marketing Manager in the USA and participate in the implementation of global brand guidelines
- Prepare and organize trade fairs and events
- Prepare, organize, implement sales campaigns in close collaboration with a local agency
- Create content (case studies, white papers, social media, etc.)
- Attend to our (German) website’s development and SEO
- Work with the PR agency to pitch existing content and story ideas to industry publications
- Be responsible for internal marketing and employer branding in cooperation with other departments
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or equivalent vocational training
- Several years of work experience in a similar position
- Expert in using content management systems, e.g. TYPO3
- International and intercultural experience, gladly related to the USA
- Flawless English and German language skills (written and spoken)
- Challenging & diverse: a job in an international IT company with challenging and diverse projects for high class clients that encourages contributing new ideas and pushing new projects ahead.
- Communicative & inclusive: our company culture promotes team spirit as well as open communication and cooperation among all colleagues and managers.
- Comprehensive benefits: including 30 days of annual leave, subsidized ticket to public transport (so-called Jobticket), subsidized usage of bicycles (so-called JobRad), capital-forming payments, different working time models, height-adjustable desks, up-to-date technical equipment as well as free beverages and fruits – located in a new office space in the heart of Mannheim and Munich.
- Team building: regular team events and celebrations make us grow closer together as an innovative and highly motivated team.