smartShift Technologies is looking for an Operations Analyst to join our team in the US.
- Help us direct growth through pipeline and revenue analysis
- Enable efficiency through cloud billing analysis and revenue optimization
- Optimize sales processes through Salesforce reporting
- Facilitate processes with services and finance for month close, invoicing, and revenue recognition
- Evaluate operational tools enabling scale
- Manage relationships and reporting with operations partners
- Track organizational and team competencies and certifications
- Organize logistics for management meetings and events
- Prepare reports and materials for board and investor meetings
- Plan and manage internal operations initiatives
- Facilitate data collection & analysis for finance, and operations
- Design and manage organization performance scorecard
- Monitor and empower team members usage of critical controls for planning, delivery, finance, IT, and HR
- Research areas for continuous improvement and recommend solutions
- Support quarterly incentives/commissions calculations
Skills & Experience
- Expert analytic skills. Zen master of spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets).
- Able to independently manage initiatives and projects
- Experience with reporting tools, report creation, and data analysis.
- Additional desirable skills: SQL, salesforce administration, G-Suite administration
- Business and/or Technical Degree with relevant field experience. MBA is a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience in professional services consulting and/or business operations
- Ability to understand and articulate requirements in order to define solutions and benefits
- Excellent presentation and listening skills to communicate effectively with executive management
- Demonstrated quick learner and process minded
- Strong team and individual worker
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Analytical, strategic thinker
- Hands-on mentality and unafraid to take ownership
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, GSuite)
- Experience with using salesforce.com is a preference
- Experience with SAP or in a software/technology consulting work environment a plus