smartShift at a glance
smartShift modernizes, moves and manages SAP applications, for industry-leading companies seeking to realize the full potential of S/4 HANA and hyperscale cloud infrastructure. Leveraging smartShift’s Intelligent Automation Platform, smartShift clients complete SAP system transformations exponentially faster and with significantly less risk. They upgrade to S/4 HANA in a matter of months, minimize disruption to their business, while freeing up their limited IT resources for higher value, more strategic work. smartShift’s automation has been used to modernize over 1,000 SAP systems, analyze and convert 2B lines of code while achieving an error rate of less than 0.1%. For more information, visit www.smartshifttech.com.We are looking for a Project Manager(m/f/d)
- Develop, execute and manage project and program plans to ensure the project is delivered on-time, within budget and to satisfaction of customers
- Manage project schedule, resources, deliverables and timelines
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Ensure regular project status/quality meetings are conducted and development of project metrics and the scorecard is accomplished
- Develop and communicate project status report to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure adequate execution of risk and issues management processes
Partner with the engineering team to scope, plan, and execute weekly customer commitments
- Participate in client workshops throughout projects
- Ensures quality of customer deliverables
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- More than 3 years of experience in managing SAP Projects
- Solid general technical background in the ABAP SAP Space
- German is a plus
- Experienced in agile methodologies and tools
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Extensive experience managing cross-functional and geographically distributed project teams
- Outstanding analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Challenging & diverse: a job in an international IT company with challenging and diverse projects for high-class clients that encourages contributing new ideas and pushing new projects ahead.
- Communicative & inclusive: our company culture promotes team spirit as well as open communication and cooperation among all colleagues and managers.
- Comprehensive benefits: including 30 days of annual leave, subsidized ticket to public transport (so-called Jobticket), subsidized usage of bicycles (so-called JobRad), capital-forming payments, different working time models, height-adjustable desks, up-to-date technical equipment as well as free beverages and fruits – located in a new office space in the heart of Mannheim and Munich.
- Team building: regular team events and celebrations make us grow closer together as an innovative and highly motivated team.