MSSQL DBA – Freshers
smartShift Technologies is looking for a seasoned MSSQL Server — Associate Database Administrator to join our Bangalore team.
- Perform regular Database administration tasks.
- Perform HA and DR setup maintenance tasks
- Handle service requests and alerts
- Monitoring the jobs
- Resolving blocking and deadlocks.
Skills & Experience
- 1 to3 years of experience as SQL Server Database Administrator
- Installation of SQL Server 2008,2008R2,2012 and Configuration of Databases
- Monitoring CPU and Resource Utilization
- Ensuring all Servers with maximum Uptime
- User Management like Creation of Logins, Roles and assigning necessary permissions
- Database files and Objects Management maintenance plans
- Job Management like creating jobs and troubleshooting
- Experience in Backups and Restores
- Knowledge on SQL server 2014
- Knowledge on Always on setup and Replication
- Knowledge on Index management
- Knowledge on Database mail
- Knowledge on Applying Patches and hotfixes