smartShift Technologies is looking for a seasoned Database Administrator – Oracle to join our Bangalore team.
- Perform regular Database administration tasks.
- Perform HA and DR setup maintenance tasks
- Analyze the performance metrics and provide tuning recommendations
- Analyze the repetitive support requests and provide the automation feasibility
- Handle incidents and problems
- Perform trend analysis of the incidents/events and help in finding the resolution
Skills & Experience
- Real-time experience in DB administration (Installation/Tablespace Management/Object Management
- Expertise in RMAN and other backup (Expdp/Impdp) methodology implementations
- Experience in Database Patching/Upgrade/Migrations
- Experience in managing the HA and DR setups ( Standby, DataGuard)
- Ability to generate and analyze the performance related reports (AWR/ADDM)
- Knowledge of GoldenGate is desirable
- Basic database performance tuning skills required
- Knowledge of Oracle 12C new features
- Experience with client interaction is preferred
- Knowledge on RAC & ASM is desirable
- Exposure to other Open Source database is preferred (MySQL)
- Exposure to NoSQL databases (Mongo, Cassandra) is desirable
- Exposure to AWS Cloud is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Any graduate with 2 to 4 years of experience with Oracle 10g/11g Certification is preferred.