The Client Partner Cloud Services is responsible for:
- Ensuring customer success and business growth through relentless portfolio analysis and account management.
- Owning the end-to-end sales process - writing proposals, an organization of pursuit team, review and delivery of proposal content, closing the deal.
- Developing close relationships with customers through regular visits. Identify new business opportunities and create a tactical plan to deliver value to customers.
- Overall responsibility for customer satisfaction, including accountability for all deliverables. Serve as an escalation point for quarterback complex issues or situations.
- Management of engagement teams (project managers, architects etc.) operating within assigned accounts. Provide coaching and mentorship.
- Resource planning & forecasting of assigned accounts in collaboration with the global operations manager.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as an Account Manager, Engagement Manager or Client Partner.
- 5+ years working in the technology consulting, start-up, or managed services industry.
- Good understanding of Project Management principles, methods, and techniques.
- Experience working with enterprise customer/projects, especially Cloud related, preferred.
- Outstanding analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Negotiation, diplomacy and conflict resolution skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field is preferred.